Welcome to Rustler Athletics! Below you will find information that must be completed prior to your competing with the team. This information allows us to gather all the information we need to certify you as an eligible NJCAA student-athlete. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information is accurate and complete. Any omissions, deletions or falsifications will result in disciplinary action by Central Wyoming College and the NJCAA.
Please read and complete the following forms, obtain the necessary documents and return to the Athletic Department as soon as possible:
3. Physical Exam Form - To be completed by your physician
- NOTE: You must have a valid physical on file prior to competing in any practice. Physicals must be signed by your doctor.
5. NJCAA Transfer Tracking Form (if applicable)
- NOTE: This form will be completed by the Athletic Director.
6. Transfer Waiver Form (if applicable)
- NOTE: This form must be completed if you are an International Student-Athlete.
We look forward to your participation in Rustler Athletics. We wish you the best of luck as you begin your journey toward academic and athletic success. Thank you for your interest and support of CWC Athletics. GO RUSTLERS!